Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 16 October 2017

and the winner is................

One last shout out for the delightful Braided Grace Square I have been showcasing for the past week - I found some left over die cuts on my desk and made this Christmas card in about five minutes! The box is filling up nicely..... the holly was cut from the  Jolly Holly die set from Spellbinders...



On to the winner - drawn randomly using a random list generator

SANDRA H

Congratulations Sandra. Email me with your address, and your dies will be on their way.

Thanks to everyone who took part, if you are disappointed, but fired up with enthusiasm for the die, you can find the Braided Grace Square HERE

Milo dived into my craft den as soon as he arrived, and emerged with these Christmas cards he had made for his friends - a pop up sweater card. Now this little eight year old came up with the idea, hand drew the sweater, cut it out, invented the pop up idea with no input from me at all. I think that's remarkably creative for a little guy, do you? The only input I had was to suggest a punched snowflake for the front of the sweater. Well done Milo, proud of you


11 comments:

  1. well done Milo...your sweaters are so cute, a crafting star in the making...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards Milo,
    He must get his talent from you Enfys..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great example of how to use the dies. Well done to the winner!
    Milo had made great cards - but then he's learnt from a master.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Milo, I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! You've got your Grandmother's creativity! Loved your cards Milo!

    Your creative juices are amazing Enfys! Another beautiful card!

    Thank you for sharing and congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maryellen WebberMonday, October 16, 2017

    I am so impressed with Milo's pop up cards!!! Love the pretty Noel card also. Congrats to Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sandra love you pop up cards Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh wow l see l am the winner l am in shock .....thank you so very very much l will treasure this win and put it into practice l am sending you my details now.......one very happy blogger sending lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. With the excitment l forgot to mention how talented Milo's creations are and we know where his talents have come from so pleased you shared them they are just so adorable take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Sandra, well done Milo. Another stunning creation Enfys. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enfys, this is such a fabulous way to use your left over die pieces. This Christmas card is so beautiful. It looks to me like you made these cuts with this purpose in mind rather than using left over pieces. I think I need to take a closer look at my negative scraps before I discard them so quickly!

    Congrats to Sandra H, I know you are going to love this beautiful Braided Square die.

    Well done to you Milo ... your Christmas cards are awesome. You have a wonderfully creative eye. Even though I've been making hand crafted greeting cards for several years, I don't think I could have come up with such a unique and creative design. BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is really pretty, Enfys, but Milo is a a ROCK STAR! Lots of talent in his young hands. Hope he treats us to more creations in the future. Congrats to the winner of Becca's die set. Have fun creating with these gorgeous dies.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x